Chipiet Diary <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3562134344726165741\x26blogName\x3dChipiet+Diary\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://chipiet-diary.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://chipiet-diary.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8085872097393283009', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Piet'z Diary best view in Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Well... some day ago... I get cuties AWARD I think..., hehehe Image and video hosting by TinyPic she's said... me another language.. hehehe, yess of course, another language with her, cause I talk with english but no more... if good feel and great day.... else language that's I talk with Indonesia Language.. yes I from Indonesia.. ^^ and some with arabic...^^ uppss... so sorry, this award from my new friend, she's name is Miku Holla miku... ur price have done I posting... I hope u be fine and have a nice day for u Miku thank u so much dear, being with my friend... Image and video hosting by TinyPic


from Puu 2 u @ 10:03 PM


Who Am I?


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm Piet Puu
May, 12
Yogyakarta city
Islam-Sufi
Engaged with Bagir

Current Country

Photobucket
Indonesian Blogger

Next Studied

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Canada Scholarship
...Allahumma Amien...

My Diary

March 2010
April 2010

DearLink

Piet Bear
My Bebz♥
My Sista
Rinda

Cuties Affiliate'z

Hi Dear...to get my banner please with "Ctrl+A" then "Ctrl+C" thank's piet'z banner
Shai miku Sugar Poison OnigiriTime Conitah Photobucket KNF http://airidoki.blogspot.com/ Image and video hosting by TinyPic eden

Bear Visitor



Hit Counter

Puu Cutiez

Fashion brand community - poupeegirl

Blog Design

March 28, 2010
design : precioustot
code : BlogSkin
editor : Piet Bear
¤º°*~♥ Chipiet Diary design editing by Piet Bear ♥~*°º¤

Image and video hosting by TinyPic