Chipiet Diary <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3562134344726165741\x26blogName\x3dChipiet+Diary\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://chipiet-diary.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://chipiet-diary.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8085872097393283009', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Piet'z Diary best view in Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Thursday, April 29, 2010

Well, know why this morning I showered earlier..? Image and video hosting by TinyPicToday was a tiring day, where I should go to the hospital to see my doctor .. huffttt before transferring to my brain like what would happen, and that the said by the doctor told me ... and without even now I have felt in the room until the doctor ... As if the trip to see a doctor only in the eyes flicker .. HUFFFTTT .. I honestly do not like hospitals and dealing with the residents of the hospital .... it wants to run away as fast as lightning ..., but how, can be a big upset me with my parents at home ... Run away because I was lazy to go and listen from the doctor Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Without wasting time I could to try left the hospital, but suddenly my brother who is a doctor patted my back from behind and say "Why not go straight ..? Doctor Rudi has been waiting for from last" hufffttt .... pale and weak I followed my older brother's footsteps .. Without I guess I got a glass of hot chocolate from the doctor, Subhanallah ... I was the doctor who deem the enemy, he's nice and caring with me. He made the atmosphere comfortable, because maybe he knew I was a very sensitive and do not like the mad Image and video hosting by TinyPic and of course, do not forget to remind him to eat ice cream utnuk not excessive, drinking water is too cold, because it is a bad influence for my respiratory system, chances are he will be more narrow... and from now on I shall restrict to stay balanced Image and video hosting by TinyPic and reduce food and drinks that are too cold Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


from Puu 2 u @ 2:50 PM


Who Am I?


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm Piet Puu
May, 12
Yogyakarta city
Islam-Sufi
Engaged with Bagir

Current Country

Photobucket
Indonesian Blogger

Next Studied

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Canada Scholarship
...Allahumma Amien...

My Diary

March 2010
April 2010

DearLink

Piet Bear
My Bebz♥
My Sista
Rinda

Cuties Affiliate'z

Hi Dear...to get my banner please with "Ctrl+A" then "Ctrl+C" thank's piet'z banner
Shai miku Sugar Poison OnigiriTime Conitah Photobucket KNF http://airidoki.blogspot.com/ Image and video hosting by TinyPic eden

Bear Visitor



Hit Counter

Puu Cutiez

Fashion brand community - poupeegirl

Blog Design

March 28, 2010
design : precioustot
code : BlogSkin
editor : Piet Bear
¤º°*~♥ Chipiet Diary design editing by Piet Bear ♥~*°º¤

Image and video hosting by TinyPic