Chipiet Diary <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3562134344726165741\x26blogName\x3dChipiet+Diary\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://chipiet-diary.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://chipiet-diary.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8085872097393283009', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Piet'z Diary best view in Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Subhanallah tonight ... it rained again, and I'm still struggling with the Sweetest My Diary ... I know .. I know ... Image and video hosting by TinyPic my cell phone kept ringing, so make me tired, if your phone can talk maybe he too would say that he was tired ... yupp exactly call my cell phone from my boyfriend who is currently away from my side .. Honestly I really miss her to have at my side ... and not just for now, but for tomorrow and forever ... I know there is much to think to marry him, but I'm sure ... he was the last love in my life ... At night and this rain makes the atmosphere that previously felt tired with school tasks are now starting to feel lighter, even lighter than cotton. Perhaps because of the power of love that she gave me ... though we are far away but we love each other sincerely and even then, I always hoped we would get married till... Amien.. Allahumma Amien...
Upss voice he began to get angry because I was not yet evening prayers ... hehehe I know it's rather difficult in'll tell for the evening prayer, because it was a long evening prayer time .. so often delayed ... Astaghfirullahal adzim.... huufffttt ssttttt...!!!! don't talk anything with my bebz♥ okay... ^^ byeee... I'm promise I'll longing u all my friend... Image and video hosting by TinyPic



from Puu 2 u @ 9:33 PM


Who Am I?


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm Piet Puu
May, 12
Yogyakarta city
Islam-Sufi
Engaged with Bagir

Current Country

Photobucket
Indonesian Blogger

Next Studied

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Canada Scholarship
...Allahumma Amien...

My Diary

March 2010
April 2010

DearLink

Piet Bear
My Bebz♥
My Sista
Rinda

Cuties Affiliate'z

Hi Dear...to get my banner please with "Ctrl+A" then "Ctrl+C" thank's piet'z banner
Shai miku Sugar Poison OnigiriTime Conitah Photobucket KNF http://airidoki.blogspot.com/ Image and video hosting by TinyPic eden

Bear Visitor



Hit Counter

Puu Cutiez

Fashion brand community - poupeegirl

Blog Design

March 28, 2010
design : precioustot
code : BlogSkin
editor : Piet Bear
¤º°*~♥ Chipiet Diary design editing by Piet Bear ♥~*°º¤

Image and video hosting by TinyPic